8 Benefits of a Long Term Drug Rehab Program
The benefits of long term drug rehab program are many, beginning with how we identify those who participate. We do not call them clients or residents.
We refer to them as students, because they learning a new way of living. We believe that through proper training the learned behavior of Drug & Alcohol addiction can be broken and a new way of life can be learned.
At Teen Challenge students are given the following opportunities as benefits when they enter our program:
1.They are able to separate themselves from the environment and relationships that have contributed to their life-controlling problems
2. They come to a controlled environment which helps them to avoid the substances and behaviors that have contributed to their self-destruction.
3. They enter into a loving and supportive Christian community.
4. They are mentored by others who have walked the same path to freedom and understand the process they are going through as they grow.
5. They are positioned to confront the destructive thoughts, beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that led to their life-controlling problems.
6. Chapel services, Christian growth classes, church attendance, and Christian mentoring facilitate their spiritual journey to discover God’s truth for themselves.
7. They are given the opportunity to cultivate the life practice of personal prayer and daily devotions.
8. They participate in work programs designed to teach a positive work ethic, responsibility, and taking pride in a job-well-done, regardless of the tasks they are assigned to complete.
If you are ready to start pursuing real recovery through a long term drug rehab program with a proven track record for success, then we highly encourage you to check out the services that Shenandoah Valley Adult & Teen Challenge has to offer. We are part of the Teen Challenge USA network, which is the largest network of Long Term Drug Rehab programs in the world.